The Italian cuisine is a popular choice for all people around the world. Italian food is one of the best you can ever taste. Any person, who is very adventurous when it comes to food, will truly appreciate the distinct taste of Italian dishes. It is not a surprise why so many people love to eat Italian food. If you are not familiar with Italian dishes yet, here is a list of the best Italian food in Seattle
that you should try.
1. Insalata Mista – if you are a fan of vegetable salads, you will surely love this one it is a combination of several greens, carrots, cucumber, cheese and red peppers. The salad is dressed with virgin olive oil and sherry wine vinegar, which makes the dish mouthwateringly delicious.
2. Bruschetta al Pmodoro – this is not your ordinary Bruschetta. It is made up of oven toasted rustic bread with tomatoes on top. The entire antipasto is finished off with some garlic in olive oil and basil.
3. Calamari al Limone – if you love calamari, you will definitely adore this dish. The calamari is perfectly tendered in the right mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, and white wine. It is then topped with a dash of garlic and chili flakes to spice it up.
4. Escargot – these are escargot baked with garlic and parsley on top. The secret to making it more savory is the special butter sauce that melts on top while the escargot is baked in the shell. This is perfect with special Italian bread.
5. Pizza – no matter what type of pizza there is, you would never say no to that, right? In an Italian menu, they usually have Margherita, Salsiccia, Capricciosa, Pesto and Pepperoni Pizze. You’ll taste pizza without pineapples this time for Italian dishes. Instead you’ll have more of tomatoes, mozzarella, olives and basil on your pizza.
6. Fettuccine al Pesto – this is pasta fettuccine in garlic, basil parmigiano and cream pesto. You won’t eat the traditional red sauce spaghetti this time.
7. Lasagna del Giorno – this is one of the most delicious pastas you’ll ever taste. It is made with pasta from fresh eggs, savored with Bolognese and béchamel sauces. The fresh basil and the oozing mozzarella add more flavor to the already delicious taste.
8. Pollo ala Valtellina – if you love chicken meat, this dish with boneless chicken breast will surely be a pleasure to your taste buds. It is sautéed with mushrooms, procuitto and garnished with provolone cheese and toasted almonds on top.
9. Italian Vino – you will also be able to find authentic Italian wines on the menu. All of the wines on the list are perfect to pair with the dishes already mentioned above. You may choose other types of beverages as well, aside from the traditional red or white wines.
If you have not tried any Italian dishes in your area, you better go out now and try some. Look for the best Italian restaurants and order the best Italian food in Seattle. Once you’ve tasted the goodness of Italian dishes, you surely ask for more.
from Ciao Amore http://ift.tt/1oJ1LMH